 LEGO Company / 1852
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:15:21 GMT

Jake:

The containers look to be 2 studs wide which makes this about 1/2 minifig
scale. Do you know if the design scales up? I mean if you had two (or three)
sets could you build it wider and longer and have a minfig scale ship? I guess
it comes down to the superstructure. Maybe you could pass this question on to
the design team.

Also, is the lower hull dark red?

Lester