 LEGO Company / 1847
    Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 - NOW SHIPPING! —Brad Hamilton
   I just got an email notice that my copy of 10152 has shipped. It looks like it became available about a month early. The web site says "available now" as well, instead of something like "will ship by xxx" Note: Sorry if this was already posted, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Product Announcement - 10152 - NOW SHIPPING! —Julie Krenz
   (...) I just received notice too! It's scheduled to be delivered to me via UPS on Friday :) Julie (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)