 LEGO Company / 1854
  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Dear Jake, I received shipping notification yesterday, as did others. Please give me the company that unloads freigth containers, gets them through customs, unpacks containers and ships them to customers, all within 24 hours. Many compnaies in (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) It's not that anything was incorrect, but that multiple tasks that typically (or at least often) take longer to come together worked out lighting fast this time around. When I first posted, the latest data was that we would need until June to (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  RE: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Jake Paul was NOT complaining....;-) As Lar says.... "under promise & over deliver" Thanx for the GREAT set AND unexpected early delivery...:-D Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™ (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Although I do not mind, you did write that the sets "...are on their way to North America..". I do not mind faster shipping, but as I do import stuff for my lab and as a company rep. as part of my job(s), and deal with customs myself (tons of (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Nope. I've written every word (minus the S@H product descriptions) you've seen me post on LUGNET for my 4+ years I've been posting. I apologize for any misunderstanding. I just meant they are on their way to your house, (shipping, unpacking, (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Yup! I was thinking when I read your post of a big Maersk blue ship with Maersk blue containers carrying Maersk blue ships with white and grey containers, when I was made rudely aware that they are already in a plain brown boxes in nasty brown (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Nah. You're not in trouble for this. I damn near jumped out of my skin with excitement when I got my tracking numbers this morning. Besides, I think Paul is just trying to get information from you. At least Christian hasn't jumped in on this (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)