 LEGO Company / 1179
1178  |  1180
Subject:
So ya want a 'Legend', eh? was Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Well, it wasn't in the list, but if you want a true 'legend' from the past that
shouldn't be too difficult to do, here's my favourite set pre-1979--

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/357_1

Seriously.

It's a beautiful set in its simplicity and elagance.  I'm sure the tires are
adaptable, the headlight bricks can be stickers, and the ladder--well, whatever
production ladder can be substituted.

It's a relatively 'small' set with lotsa basic pieces, and is going waaaaaay
back to the early '70's--to me this is more 'Legend' than any other set offered.

imho

Dave K