 LEGO Company / 1176
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Thanks...I was very anxious when Lego was going to open up and allow some
fan-input for the future Legends.

However, I was hoping for another 5 or 6 potential legends that we could vote
on.

To me, all this input is for the future of the company which in my opinion
feels like they are out of ideas and need some interesting viable ideas for
their future product lines.

I think it is cool to have us give our opinions, however, there are still some
very much unresolved issues...

a) like REAL bulk
b) having nearly all of the current Legends being sold out (says to me poor
production planning)
c) the color-issues
d) quality issue regarding the color issue (eg - knight bus)

just some thoughts to think about...

Benjamin Medinets