 LEGO Company / 1184
RE: So ya want a 'Legend', eh? was Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:35:14 GMT

I wouldn't mind seeing the first set I ever got as a child...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/485_1

I still have 2 of the figs that came with it!

Jeff

www.jlshawwebdesign.com
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac - The Dsibani Alliance Core Site
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dacsector - DAC Forums

"I'm not dumb, I'm just gullible" - My 10yr old daughter.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of David Koudys
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:27 PM
To: lugnet.lego@lugnet.com; lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: So ya want a 'Legend', eh? was Re: More opinions needed -
possible future Legends

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're • currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for • possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Well, it wasn't in the list, but if you want a true 'legend' from the past
that
shouldn't be too difficult to do, here's my favourite set pre-1979--

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/357_1

Seriously.

It's a beautiful set in its simplicity and elagance.  I'm sure the tires are
adaptable, the headlight bricks can be stickers, and the ladder--well,
whatever
production ladder can be substituted.

It's a relatively 'small' set with lotsa basic pieces, and is going waaaaaay
back to the early '70's--to me this is more 'Legend' than any other set
offered.

imho

Dave K
---