 LEGO Company / 1135
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:20:03 GMT

Hi.

I think, the survey is nonsense.
LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no more
available.

Regards Ronald

This is true.  When I ordered the metroliner legend I was dissappointed to find
that the girl hair with the pigtails was replaced with the long straight hair.

Jeff