 LEGO Company / 1136
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:24:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Mike Thorn wrote:
One thing though - why isn't Technic\MindStorms listed? I'd hardly call it
"all-new" (though here's to hoping ;) ).

Firstly, all of the themes listed seemed rather minfig-centric, with the
exception of "large sculptures".  Not TECHNIC, no DUPLO, no Designer (shoot,
I just realized I could have asked for Space and Castle X-Pods)  Secondly
(and this is speculation), Mindstorms has been listed as one of the core
products, and confirmed as not being dead, so maybe that means it's already
slated for a comeback?

Seriously, a DUPLO legend? Really? Honestly? Or are you giving me a hard time?
:)

And designer isn't a legend because... well... it just came out last year and is
still on the shelves now. Hardly a candidate to re-release anything under it at
this point.

As far as TECHNIC, I can't say. But that's why there are options for filling in
your own choices.

My big curiosity is why Aquanauts was listed under the Space theme and not
under the Aquazone theme that it originated.

Mistake, I assume. My apologies.

Jake

---
Jake McKee