 LEGO Company / 1189
Re: So ya want a 'Legend', eh? was Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 01:31:46 GMT

Yep, one of my all-time favorites.  One of the few intact sets from my childhood
- I actually found the set {completely built} in my old tubs.  I don't have the
box, but I think I still even have the instructions.

I had it displayed on our bookshelves in our old apt, can't wait to build a
house so I can unpack it (and my other display Lego).

BTW, my first set was the Velveeta set ;-)  I bought one off of Ebay a couple
years ago, just for posterity.

Jeffrey Shaw wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing the first set I ever got as a child...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/485_1

I still have 2 of the figs that came with it!

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/