 LEGO Company / 1190
Re: Discussion Boards broken? was Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ley Ward wrote:
Hi all

I responded to the latter topic on the 12th of March. 1 week later my response
has not yet been approved, and indeed there are no responses later than March
11th on either board. It seems to me that it used to take a couple of days at
most for posts to appear; those from the 11th were there that quickly.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows what's up with that. I hesitate to speculate in
the current climate. How many others out there are waiting to see their own
posts?

I'm waiting too.

Dan