 LEGO Company / 1056
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:01:54 GMT

Rick Clark wrote:

Just as an FYI, the LEGO discussion boards have added this as a topic (thanks
Matt Chiles and everyone else who submitted this as a topic).
<http://boards.lego.com/default/topic.jsp?topic_id=000f1f03eb69000000fb2fa892d2000a>

Remember, the target audience for the message boards is kids, so please watch
your language and attitude. Also, perhaps we can point out the aspects of the
color change that will affect younger builders.

I posted a reply 3/9, very carefully watching my language and attitude, making sure they
were very neutral.  Yet I haven't seen it make it to the topic (when I added my comment,
there weren't any replies showing at all at the time).

I don't really expect to ever see it there.  Something as negative as mentioning I went
from $10K+/yr over 6 years  to *zero* so far in 2004 sets will probably never make it up
there.  It would make too much sense in the argument against the color change.

You'd think that TLG would actually pay attention to $10K, with how badly they are
doing...

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/