 LEGO Company / 1111
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:18:50 GMT

Purple Dave wrote:
The RCX as-is would have looked hideous when tossed in with the sleek color
schemes of the Spybotics sets [...]
Yes, but putting a different cover/box/whatever onto the existing design
  wouldn't change the interior. There is no natural law for RCXs to be
yellow/grey forever.

(Clothes have been scrapped, AFAIK)
Not t-shirts, from the looks of things.
OK, T-shirts and baseball caps as simple promotional items are a
different thing, though. I was talking about real clothing, trousers,
coats, etc. where Lego had a whole collection of.

Yours, Christian