 LEGO Company / 1063
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:34:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
*snippage*

I'm not sure that I would agree that there is a "cloud of holyness" surrounding
this issue. Just because we've said that we're not reversing the decision,
doesn't mean that we're stupid or clueless.

Jake, I love ya like a brother, but I'm going to take exception to that claim!

I've been a big-time fan of LEGO bricks for almost 39 years, and this is by far
the DUMBEST thing the LEGO Company has done in that time.

I'm seriously starting to think the company is run by idiots...

JohnG, GMLTC