 LEGO Company / 1075
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:09:39 GMT

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> writes:

Some Train-heads still like ZNAP for bridge-building
purposes, but I don't even remember hearing about it prior
to the release of BIONICLE.  By then it was pretty much
dead, and that suggests that it wasn't marketed the way it
should have been.  So does the fact that I can't remember
ever seeing it listed in a pack-in catalog.

Just for the record, in Germany it was available at all the usual places.
Didn't help to sell it, though, in the end they did get rid of it
only at very deep discounts.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>