 LEGO Company / 1068
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Laswell wrote:
I guess the question that needs to be answered is when we're told that the
color change is not going to be reversed, what exactly does that mean?  Is
it set in stone, doesn't matter if the company goes belly-up, never ever
ever going to change;...

If Lego does go belly-up, then the first thing I am going to do is raise all the
prices in my Bricklink store by a lot.  What a position to be put in - demise of
Lego corp. = more money to me.

Bob