 LEGO Company / 1059
Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:04:52 GMT

Rick Clark wrote:
Just as an FYI, the LEGO discussion boards have added this as a topic (thanks
Matt Chiles and everyone else who submitted this as a topic).
The board's topic and intro line read as follows:
New grey and brown colors
A discussion on the replacement colors of brown, grey and dark grey. Is it a
good thing or a bad thing? Will you build more with the new colors or the old
colors? Would you rather buy sets with the new colors or the old colors?
It can be found at the following link.
<http://boards.lego.com/default/topic.jsp?topic_id=000f1f03eb69000000fb2fa892d2000a>
And, as if there was not enough confusion already, there is just another
forum for the same theme:
"Comments on the color changes involving light gray, dark gray and
brown. Do you like it? Do you care?"
<http://boards.lego.com/club/topic.jsp?topic_id=000f1f03eb69000000fae5c04d340d96>
The latter is available since 4th of March, the basic direction is the same.

Yours, Christian