 LEGO Company / 1110
Re: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:34:55 GMT

Simon Bennett wrote in message ...
In lugnet.lego, Tim David wrote:
Another problem that no-one seems to have mentioned.
[My group] (The Brickish.org) has appeared on television but if I choose • to
say that it has then next question is how many times [I] have appeared • and
doesn't give me option to say none.

Tim

I answered based on the number of times there was a Brickish appearance.  I • hope
this doesn't mess it up Jake.

I did the same thing based on club appearances rather than personal
appearances.

Other questionable questions:

The "community LEGO sites you visit" only wanted you to list your top three,
which I did... but there were several sites not listed that I couldn't add
because they weren't in my top 3 but which should be there, eg peeron.com
and brickset.com

The Occupation choices don't list "self employed" which is really the only
way to describe me, I don't fit into any of the other boxes :-)

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm