 LEGO Company / 1099
Re: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Tim David wrote:
   Another problem that no-one seems to have mentioned. My group (The Brickish.org) has appeared on television but if I choose to say that it has then next question is how many times I have appeared and doesn’t give me option to say none.

Tim

I answered based on the number of times there was a Brickish appearance. I hope this doesn’t mess it up Jake.

By the way - do we get to see the results?

Psi