 LEGO Company / 1123
Re: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:24:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

Please be as truthful as you can in this session. Exaggerating the numbers to
beef up your stats, or trying to make a statement about color change won't
help AFOLs, it will only hurt. Only one time through per person.

OK, I filled out the survey honestly, thanks for the chance to input again.  But
where _can_ we make a statement about color change that might help the AFOL
position.  I have already called Customer Service and mailed a long letter to
Susan Williams (with returned bley parts, unanswered after 6+ weeks).  Plus I
have attempted to comment on the lego.com forums site and suggested that a forum
on color change be added (last time I managed to get in there there still wasn't
a forum on color change, but that was a while ago).

Is it worth my while to keep griping about the color issue to these (or other)
sources?  Or once the system has heard from me one time on the issue it doesn't
want to hear from me again - and subsequent input from me is ignored?

BTW, you said at BrickFest PDX that there is no hope for old grey coming back -
is that still true?  (I thought it rather ironic that that statement came
following a couple of glowing speaches about how much Lego listens to and cares
about AFOL's now, and about how 2003 was such a fantastic year for Lego and the
AFOL (which it was until late November).  But I digress... sorry.)

Sorry if this sounds down - I know this issue affects you personally, too, and I
appreciate the work you do for the community!

-Matt :)
in my grey ages...