 LEGO Company / 1083
1082  |  1084
Subject:
I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:10:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply)

All,

As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of “training and introduction” about AFOLs. Projects like the “AFOLs” comic are meant to help educate my colleagues about who the AFOLs are, and why they do what they do.

In an effort to help fill out my “toolbox”, I really need your help.I get questions in almost every meeting like “so what’s the average age” or “how much do they typically spend in a year”. The answers to these questions have been estimated based on several Brickfest surveys, Shop At Home surveys, and a bit of gut feel.

I need your help in collecting deeper, richer answers to some of the basics about who you are. In an effort to pull this off, I’ve put together an survey using the LEGO MyOpinions functionality. You can find it at:

http://exapp005.informative.com/servlet/efocus?DST=LEGO_AFOL

The survey is relatively short, and should take you less than 5 minutes. Please please take a few minutes to fill it out as honestly as you can. Please be as truthful as you can in this session. Exaggerating the numbers to beef up your stats, or trying to make a statement about color change won’t help AFOLs, it will only hurt. Only one time through per person.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help on this. Once we’ve gotten the data back, this will be a HUGE new tool for me to use in my efforts to spread AFOL concepts and news through the company.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee