 LEGO Company / 1088
Re: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:24:59 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

[snip]

In an effort to help fill out my "toolbox", I [really] need your help.I get
questions in almost every meeting like "so what's the average age" or "how much
do they typically spend in a year". The answers to these questions have been
estimated based on several Brickfest surveys, Shop At Home surveys, and a bit of
gut feel.

I need your help in collecting deeper, richer answers to some of the basics
about who you are. In an effort to pull this off, I've put together an survey
using the LEGO MyOpinions functionality. You can find it at:

<http://exapp005.informative.com/servlet/efocus?DST=LEGO_AFOL>

The survey is relatively short, and should take you less than 5 minutes. Please
please take a few minutes to fill it out as honestly as you can. Please be as
truthful as you can in this session. Exaggerating the numbers to beef up your
stats, or trying to make a statement about color change won't help AFOLs, it
will only hurt. Only one time through per person.

[snip]

For this question:
"
How many people attend these events? (Add up all of the people who
attend the over the course of a year.)
"

I assume you mean "How many AFOLs attend these events?"  Am I correct?

Thanks!
// Joe