 LEGO Company / 1105
Re: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Holger Matthes wrote:
   I x-posted your message and a brief translation of the questionaire at the 1000steine.de/forum

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/78858.htm

I also x-posted your message to BrickLink and Classic-Castle.

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=48465

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=964

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG