 LEGO Company / 1126
Subject:
More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:47:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
   If you haven’t noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we’re currently running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible future LEGO Legends.

The survey seems to have stalled out for me on the “rank your picks” page, Jake.

JOHN

Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
   If you haven’t noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we’re currently running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Remind me to visit the MyOpinions site more often. Looks like there are plenty of good opportunities to voice our opinions.

One thing though - why isn’t TechnicMindStorms listed? I’d hardly call it “all-new” (though here’s to hoping ;) ).

-Mike

Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends