 LEGO Company / 1150
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:24:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Barnas wrote:

This is true.  When I ordered the metroliner legend I was dissappointed to find
that the girl hair with the pigtails was replaced with the long straight hair.

Who cares.  As long as AFOL's document what's different, we can discuss such
things here before people spend the money on something thay may, or may not
want.

Also, if it bothers you that much, why not buy the "girl hair with the pigtails"
from Bricklink?  This would seem to be a small price to pay to make the set
"more authentic".