 LEGO Company / 1126
1125  |  1127
Subject:
More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:47:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---