 LEGO Company / 1140
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Barnas wrote:
Hi.

I think, the survey is nonsense.
LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no more
available.

Regards Ronald

This is true.  When I ordered the metroliner legend I was dissappointed to find
that the girl hair with the pigtails was replaced with the long straight hair.

Jeff

Not to mention the 10021 USS Constelation that had this piece:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4070

instead of this:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/39

But surely the color change is a *lot* more serious issue and, me too, I don't
think the sentence 'rereleasing Legends' makes sense anymore :-(

Another disapointed customer,

Paulo Renato