 LEGO Company / 1147
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:50:34 GMT

Jake,
I discovered the 'My Opinions' section of the Lego website because of your
message. I couldn't get there except through your link, I searched the Lego Club
but evidently not so well.
Once I got there I tried to do the surveys but in more than one I got stuck at
the same point.
It's funny, in the one about customer service, I got stuck and suddenly found
myself writing an e-mail to customer service about not being able to complete a
survey on customer service, a true paradox...
The reason I write now is precisely because I couldn't finish that one. Because
I really wanted to say what I was trying to say there, that there's not so much
need of a customer service in the traditional sense with Legos: Legos don't
brake, don't create problems for themselves or for their users, they are just
there, they wait.
The best Lego customer service that could have ever existed already exists, and
can be found at www.bricklink.com, if you know what I mean...

Nicolas D'Angelo
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/613?r=1812057607