 LEGO Company / 1185
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Findley wrote:
I'd love to see 565 Lunar Lander re-released as a legend!!!   I'm sure that people would buy it as a legend and as a source of blue pieces (lots of slopes).

That was my very first "big" LEGO set.  The first set was a very small front end
loader, who's name and number escapes me.

Probably http://guide.lugnet.com/set/614 - I have one too.

Funny you should mention a source of blue pieces. By the time 565 and 371 came
out, I had a paper route and thus a steady supply of disposable income, so I
bought respectively 3 and 4 of each as a source of blue pieces. Those arches and
double concave slopes (not to mention all the bricks) were just what I needed
for castles etc. (I'll be posting pics of the last one soon.)

Peace and legends,

Professor Whateverly