 LEGO Company / 1157
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ronald Borchert wrote:
Hi.

I think, the survey is nonsense.
LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no more
available.

Regards Ronald

I have to agree - if the colors aren't the same, or if the pieces are
significantly different (like substituting 1x1 brick with headlight for 1x1
window, as noted earlier), then it's not a reissue, but a reinterpretation.

$0.02
James Wilson
Dallas, TX