 LEGO Company / 1187
Re: So ya want a 'Legend', eh? was Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:14:20 GMT

substitutes. I'm thinking of the ladder in the Fire Station and those clear
doors in set 370. And, of course, the antennae in both. This is part of their
That door piece was used as recently as the re-issue of the Fort Legoredo
so its definatly within the relms of possibilitiy.

But, there are other parts in that set that make it less likely to re-appear:
the "TV" antenna
the baseplate (dont know if they could still make 24x40 size or if they
could put the dots on it)
the brick 2 x 2 with wheels
the 1 x 3 x 4 door + frame
the armless figures (would you want regular figs instead?)
and a few others

Anyhow, I am sure there are plenty of sets out there that dont use grey/dk
grey/brown or only use them in a few small places.

Even in classic space there are sets with next-to-no grey (like the 6881
Lunar Rocket Launcher sitting on the desk in front of me :)