 LEGO Company / 1152
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

  It's a shame Lego is still ignoring the color question. I was drawen back into
the hobby by the realism of the Santa Fe. This model would have looked absurd in
blue grey. The ISD would be an absolute eye-sore in blue grey. Any new theme
developed is going to suffer if the appropriate color is not used.
  I know Lego's excuse is that this is for the kids. At a recent train show one
of my fellow club members was talking to a young boy who was the quintesential
Lego maniac. When the topic of SW Minis came up he asked him what he thought of
the "new greys". The boy responded, "I don't know, I'm confused". I think that
sums it up perfectly.-Ken