 LEGO Company / 1152
  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) It's a shame Lego is still ignoring the color question. I was drawen back into the hobby by the realism of the Santa Fe. This model would have looked absurd in blue grey. The ISD would be an absolute eye-sore in blue grey. Any new theme (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Objective Gray Analysis

I keep a 2x3 plate in my pocket with in three different 1x2 dark gray plates affixed. This shows the colors better than my camera can. (URL) take is the SW MINIs suffered from the same quality issue affecting the purple HP bus. The left one is a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)