 LEGO Company / 1132
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:01:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently
running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible
future LEGO Legends.

Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here:

http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/directExclusivesWeb

Have fun!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Hi.

I think, the survey is nonsense.
LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no more
available.

Regards Ronald