 Events / BrickFest / 1102
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard Marchetti writes:
It was a rhetorical question.
No, you began with a statement that I think was intended to imply quite
specifically that I am a whining child.  It was also in direct reply to my
own post.

Ok guys, take this to another group -- like .off-topic.debate or something.
This part of the thread isn't about BrickFest anymore...

--Todd