 Events / BrickFest / 991
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Henry Kruer writes:
<SNIP>

I'm sorry, but can someone tell me what the ATSF is?  I can't seem to figure
it out.  I guess I'm just having a dumb spell!
Thanks for your help...
Tom
-snip-

I dunno the exact meaning, but I think it might be something something Sante Fe.

I.e. the super chief.

hope that helps!

-JHK
That's what I was thinking John, but I couldn't put the AT with it.  To me
it would be the Santa Fe Super Chief or SFSC!  I hope someone else knows...
Tom