 Events / BrickFest / 1038
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[snipped unimportant stuff]

What's far more important to focus on is that another one of our own, one we
know is highly talented (and excessively modest about it, if you ask me),
has gotten not one, not two, but **5** (2) different designs accepted for
production by LD and we will all be able to buy them pretty darn quick.

And that's neat. Really really neat!

I totally agree. :)  Maybe I'm in the minority, but this is the point that
totally surprised me.  I don't keep close tabs on lugnet.trains, or maybe I
would have remembered seeing postings about these models when they
originally happened (assuming James created them independently, and posted
about them in the normal LUGNET-ish manner).

Steve