 Events / BrickFest / 1001
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis (Thanks Larry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(part 0)

As you can see from the webcams:

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/cam2.html

Brad is in the room, synopsis to follow in this thread

Thanks for the quick typing and posting Larry!
It is much appreciated!

I too would like to extend my personal thanks as well!
I really value your dedication to get the Q & A session
to the community!

           Appreciatively,

                              --==RïçhårÐ==--