 Events / BrickFest / 994
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Jeff Stembel: Are Cypress Trees discontinued? Or is that a rumor?
A: Yes, unfortunately. We used all the shots in the molds, there are none
left...

Why is it smart to discontinue an accessory pack that has sold out?

Gee Hop, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

They neither said it was smart or stupid, just that it was.

James