 Events / BrickFest / 1098
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:17:02 GMT

It was a rhetorical question. Present audience excepted, but if the shoe
fits, wear it.

I'm sorry I got into this.

The thing that gets me angry is whingers who reason like "it's so easy, X
must be stupid for not doing it." (example: molding parts.) And insist X is
rationalizing when X gives a few details.

-Erik