 Events / BrickFest / 1032
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Please remember I (a train aficionado with a penchant for accuracy) was
transcribing this. To me it's their "ATSF model" as it is wearing ATSF
(Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe, the corporate name of the Santa Fe
predecessor component of BNSF) colors (warbonnet to be exact).

Huh.  When I look up 10020 on shop.lego.com, it tells me that the set is
named "Santa Fe Super Chief".  So it seems it would be inaccurate to
refer to 10020 as anything else.

Steve
[FUT lugnet.nitpick, if it existed]