 Events / BrickFest / 972
Subject:
Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:58:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(part 0)

As you can see from the webcams:

http://www.brickfest.com/webcam/cam2.html

Brad is in the room, synopsis to follow in this thread

Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(part 1)
Attendees from Lego:

Kate - Lego Direct London - Questionnaire Lady and 1000steine liasion
Jake McKee - Needs no introduction?
Robin Smith - Corporate Council - IP, patent trademark, web issues (keeps
Brad honest)
Jeff Ardis - brand manager for Lego Robotics (Spybotics, Mindstorms, etc)
Debra Mattini (sp) - Lego Milan, PR
Gabriel - Online Producer

Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis