 Events / BrickFest / 977
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I forget what part

Chris Leach: MOT and ATSF did well in LD... will we see retail availability
of trains again?
A: MOT WILL be seen in retailers again... TRU maybe. But track, (which we
realise people wnat to buy) is hard to get retailers to carry... we struggle
with that problem

Rich Shamus: More on the set for target and TRU? Will it go to brand retain