 Events / BrickFest / 1035
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:33:04 GMT

The naming thing is not important. Fun to argue, maybe, but not that
important. I bought lots of the 10020 despite its name being messed up. :-)

What's far more important to focus on is that another one of our own, one we
know is highly talented (and excessively modest about it, if you ask me),
has gotten not one, not two, but **5** (2) different designs accepted for
production by LD and we will all be able to buy them pretty darn quick.

And that's neat. Really really neat!

1- Which is possible, of course, but not the way to bet, because I never
make misteaks.

2 - that they take only 2 SKUs is even neater!

Right On!!!

That means "extra" pieces!!!  Purchasing Mulitple copies = multiple clear
macaroni pieces!!!  extra grey Slopes, and other details...

plus, this is an awesome addition to the MOC program, since this set is
"lovingly" created by Lego Train Model Guru, James Mathis!!  Excellent
James!!!!!!

Ben