 Events / BrickFest / 1096
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard Marchetti writes:
So defend them as pleases you, the writing is still on the wall.  LD is a
marketing scheme to make us think we are going to get a lot of the things we
have been wanting when in reality we are likely to get very few of those
things.  They readily admit that they don't care about our segment of the
market --

I think TLC does care *somewhat* about our market segment.  After all, they
did send 7 people for two days.

So I would get over it -- except that I find it WILDLY obnoxious that they
think we are going to "evangelize" for them in return for precious little.

My sense is that most brand-loyal LEGO fans are willing and able to
evangelize LEGO whether we get anything in return or not.

--Todd