 Events / BrickFest / 988
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:18:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

(please forgive any omitted TMs which are left out in interests of speed,
not because I don't think they are important!!!!!!!)

-snip-
Bob Hayes: the ATSF... how did it do? Can we expect similar things?
A: I never comment specifically but we were very pleased with the ATSF
performance... yes you can expect similar things going forward.... remember
we are experimenting in the direct channel/... some products we know will do
well. Others we aren;t quite sure. Lego Mosaic was a huge experiment, 9not a
groundswell of demand)... but people did respond well. It also gave us a
chance to experiment with mass customization. The ATSF was the fastest
selling new intro from LD so far

I'm sorry, but can someone tell me what the ATSF is?  I can't seem to figure
it out.  I guess I'm just having a dumb spell!
Thanks for your help...
Tom
-snip-