 Events / BrickFest / 982
Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

part 7

(that queston continued longer than I thought)

Robin: There is a sense of Awe and Admiration within LEGO for what adults
are able to achieve with the product.

Brad: the more you can do the better for the brand and for kids. You are the
best evangelists we cah have. LEGO is like Apple or Harley Davidson. it's
not brand habituation, it's love. The most valuable of custoemrs are not the
ones who buy the most "buy 10s of thousands", it are the ones who spread the
word the most effectively. "never shut up"

Yes there are a few of you who buy thousands and never shut up about it.

Mark Nelson: Walden books will do kiosks in malls selling LEGO product at
christmas, can you comment?
A; did it last year, and will do it again this year at more sites. Product
assortment will be a "best of retail, HTO" sort of assortment

Roy Gal: Exclusives... any more exclusives such as at TRU?