 Events / BrickFest / 1103
1102  |  1104
Subject:
It was great meeting people at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:37:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To all the new faces I met this weekend at BrickFest -- John Barnes, Lindsay
Braun, Doug Carlson, Ken & Troy Cefaratti, Tom Cook, Adrian Drake, Frank
Filz, Thomas Foote, Roy Gal, Chris Giddens, Felix Greco, Constantine
Hannaher, Bob Hayes, Rob Hendrix, Christina Hitchcock, Denise Jadud,
Margaret Keys, Jason Krish, Magnus Lauglo, Andrew Lynch, Thomas Main, Cale
Leiphart, Jason Mantor, James Mathis, Benjamin Medinets, Erik Olson, Jon
Palmer, Greg Perry, Thomas Rainwater, Stephen Roberts, Jason Rowoldt, Kevin
Salm, Richard Shamus, Dave Schilling, Adam Silcott, Aaron Sneary, Jeff
Stembel, Todd Thuma, Calum Tsang, Ben and Joseph Umstead, Christopher Weeks,
Lester Williams, and Mark Williams (whom I bumped into at the airport!, and
anyone else whom I may have forgotten) -- it was great meeting you (and in
some cases, like Calum, finally after 8 years!)

I was definitely making a point to meet as many new faces as possible, but I
was also taking tons of photos, so I missed out on meeting quite a few
people.  TJ Avery, Jennifer Clark, Gregory Cross, Sid Dinsay, Rob Doucette,
Remy Evard, Jim Foulds, Michael Huffman, Judy Miller, Marc Nelson, Jr., Ken
Rice, James Trobaugh, and several others -- I hope to meet you all someday!
It's always nice to be able to finally associate a face with a name I've
known for years, but in the case of meeting people at BrickFest, it's also a
pleasure because people are cool.

It was also great to see some old faces again -- Joe Comeau, Tim Courtney,
David Eaton, Abner, Jim Green, Bram, Kevin, Larry, Suzanne, Shaun Sullivan,
and last but not least, Brad, Jake, and Robin.

I had an absolute blast this past weekend, and I took off Monday and Tuesday
as vacation for rest days.  :-)  I'm still smiling from all the great stuff
I saw and the spirit of camaraderie that permeated the weekend.

--Todd