 Castle / 9308
Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 05:13:40 GMT

  First off, I'd like to thank Mr. Park for giving the community the
heads-up a few months back. If not for him, I do believe that this info
would have thrown countless individuals into cardio-pulmonary trauma. I for
one really appreciated his insider info.

BTW, Richard, there is still something from your wishlist
that may be still on its way (about 50%) chance.

Although, I'm still hoping for castle walls, castle minifig accessories, or
a new minifig pack.

I'd bet that the 50% odds fall upon either the castle walls or the minifig
accessories.

Were you talkin’ about my ‘wish-list’ post from 1 year ago about body armor?
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=117
Or,
The Castle Armor Accessory Pack from a few weeks ago?
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=9146

                      Sincerely,
                                        --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®

P.S.   The greatest part about the upcoming 6067 offer is that its part of a
continuing Tri-annual line of sets. I can easily see myself purchasing ALL
the Legends sets offered for the next 10 years!

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
Hey folks, I told you about what could happen in July didn't I?  :)

Oh man, there were so many times I just wanted to blurt it out, but didn't.
At first I thought people were going to form a lynching party when everybody
realized that I couldn't tell them what it was.  But I hope it was all worth
the wait.  And yes, Richard, the surprise was *big* and there was no way you
could miss it!  BTW, Richard, there is still something from your wishlist
that may be still on its way (about 50%) chance.

Now my only regret is that I didn't pester them about which *Pirate* sets
they should have redone!  ;)

Jimmy