 Castle / 9303

Subject:
Worth the wait?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 03:44:59 GMT

Hey folks, I told you about what could happen in July didn't I?  :)

Oh man, there were so many times I just wanted to blurt it out, but didn't.
At first I thought people were going to form a lynching party when everybody
realized that I couldn't tell them what it was.  But I hope it was all worth
the wait.  And yes, Richard, the surprise was *big* and there was no way you
could miss it!  BTW, Richard, there is still something from your wishlist
that may be still on its way (about 50%) chance.

Now my only regret is that I didn't pester them about which *Pirate* sets
they should have redone!  ;)

Jimmy

Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)