 General / 30916
Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:57:27 GMT

#4 is correct Bruce.

As Brad pointed out to me, what people don't seem to realize is that when
Lego Direct started a year or so ago, LD consisted of Brad and just Brad.
He had to come up with a business plan and figure out a way to implement it.
Personally I think he is doing a great job so far and I hope he gets more
influence in the future.  But as of right now, he has to financially justify
everything he does and so far I think he's been right on the mark!

Jimmy

I have to ask (others may be wondering too), how you can know all this
stuff.  I recall about a month ago you stated that you do not work for Lego,
but here, you are listing, what I would consider, company organization
processes.  You even refer to "As Brad pointed out to me,..." leading me to
wonder even more, why Brad is telling you such things, yet when an employee
at Target posted some set names, Lugnet (and Lego Corp) went ballistic and
pulled all the related posts off the site.  This is not a personal attack by
any means, I am just trying to figure out who you are and why you seem to
know so much all the time related to Lego's future endeavors and current
ventures?

P.S.  One must wonder if Brad is overstepping his bounds by confiding in you...